We have put together a comprehensive list of items that are recommended for your journey to Hajj. Please use this list and begin to gather all of the items listed. Please continuously check back back on the site for other items we recommend that you purchase.
- Hajj Supply List – A list of suggestions of what to purchase for the Hajj journey.
- Sacred Learning Hajj and Umrah Classroom
- Mufti Hussain’s Seerah Lectures
- Shaykh Khalid Abdul Sattar’s Seerah Lectures
- Fisabillillah – The Ultimate Journey – This is an indepth book that contains all of the Duas (including the one for entering the Masjid), step by step guide to Umrah, Hajj, and Ziyarah of Rasulullah (S). Please note that although this document seems long (174 pages), it is actually using only small pages. So, if you want to print, go to Print, then under “Page Handling”, select “Multiple Pages per sheet” under “Page Scaling”. By default, it should print 4 pages per page. Then, if you print double-sided, you can print the entire book in under 25 pages.
- Fisabilillah – Words of the Prophet – It is best to connect with Rasulullah (S) as much as we can, whether by reading the Seerah or simply his sayings (Ahadeeth). This book has many of Rasulullah (S)’s sayings.
- Fisabilillah – The Prophet’s Wazaif – This is a book that contains many of the prescribed readings of the Prophet (S). Again, this will help you gain a connection with Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala and Rasulullah (S).
- Maps of Makkah and Madinah – These are very good maps that will give you a good understanding of where everything lies in Makkah Mukarramah and Madinah Munawarrah. They are available at:
- Books of Dua and Salawaat – We recommend the following books:
- Hajj Belt – This is the Hajj belt that Shaykh Husain A. Sattar recommends in his talks. It is very lightweight and very useful to wear (especially on your Ihram). It is available at: