Please complete the following:
- Sacred Hajj Registration Form (on-line version – this will be emailed to you).
- Sacred Hajj Terms and Conditions (this will be emailed to you).
Once you are registered and confirmed, the following documents are needed by November 16, 2018.
- Umrah Visa Application
- Sample for Men (Put 12/25/18 for arrival date in Madinah, 1/5/18 as departure date and 12 days as duration of stay. Also check the Umrah box instead of Hajj.)
- Sample for Women (Mahram Information also filled out) (Put 12/25/18 for arrival date in Madinah, 1/5/18 as departure date and 12 days as duration of stay. Also check the Umrah box instead of Hajj.)
- All of the documents listed in Requirements below.
Requirements for Umrah 2018:
- Original passport valid till at least July 5, 2019 – with at least 3 empty pages and 2 side-by-side pages empty for visas. If you need your passport longer than November 16, 2018, then please call or email us and figure out an alternative.
- For Non-American citizens, original Green Card along with color copies of front and back.
- 2 Recent Passport-size photos – White background with name, country and passport number written in CAPITAL LETTERS on the back of each photo.
- Visa Application for each person going on Hajj. Please make sure it is typed and not handwritten. (Same as #1 above)
- Original vaccination certificate for Meningitis vaccination for each person going on Hajj. Meningitis vaccine should have been taken after January 2016.
- Letter from a Masjid certifying that you are a Muslim if your legal name isn’t a Muslim name. This letter should be notarized.
- Copy of the marriage certificate if both husband and wife are traveling. If no marriage certificate exists, please provide a letter from the Masjid recognizing your marriage. This letter should be notarized.
- Copy of the birth certificate if traveling with mother.
- In the absence of the marriage certificate or birth certificate, please get a letter from your local Masjid. This letter should be notarized.
- Letter of relationship if traveling with a relative. The relative must be a mahram. Please get a letter from your local Masjid recognizing the relationship. This letter should be notarized.